Hi, we’re Synergy. We believe in the power of people.
We know employees have the power to imagine, inspire and create change for businesses, so we help brands to inspire their people and delight customers, turning their ambitions into action. Because when you tap into the power of people, everything is possible.
We’re looking for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager on an initial six-month contract who shares our belief to join our team, helping provide an exceptional service to our clients and generally making the magic happen. This role has the potential to extend to nine months and possibly even beyond that.
Even in the last few months we've been working on VR games and global rebrands to big brand events and pan-European engagement campaigns, so you know by joining Synergy you’ll get the chance to work on a wide range of creative projects with some fantastic brands (ones your mum’s heard of).
Working alongside an Account Director and Senior Account Manager and with the support of an Account Exec, you’ll have responsibility for your own projects and areas of key client accounts as well as supporting a busy client services team. You will work closely with our creative studio, liaising with suppliers and being the main day to day contact for your clients. Your role is a crucial one for our business, after all, you’re fundamental to the smooth running of our team. No pressure then!
Here’s the kind of thing you’ll be helping us with
- Day-to-day client liaison and management - you’re the person that makes sure our client projects run smoothly
- Partnering with our strategy team to develop inspiring creative briefs
- Going over work with a fine tooth comb to make sure it’s up to scratch
- Relationship building and regular liaison with suppliers including copywriters, printers, photographers and event partners
- Estimating, managing client budgets, producing project schedules and status reports
A bit about you
You’ll have a minimum of three years’ experience working agency-side in a client services role and have a real passion for brand engagement. Of course, you’re super organised, have an exceptional eye for detail and can keep calm under the pressure of busy agency life. You are a self-starter, proactive and can use your own initiative with an entrepreneurial spirit.
You'll have a full, clean(ish) driving licence and your own car suitable for business use, with a willingness to travel. And yes, cake baking skills are definitely a bonus!
The extra stuff
Working with us means you’ll get a competitive salary and a whole host of benefits like:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday off to nurse that hangover in bed
- Fantastic exposure to all areas of an integrated creative agency, with great skills development opportunities
- Fresh fruit, Nespresso coffee and treats galore – all on us!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Social events
- Pension contribution
- Opportunities to support a charity of your choice