We’re Synergy. We believe in the power of people to imagine, inspire, encourage, drive and create change in the world. It means we live by 10 principles like ‘trust your gut’, ‘pay it forward’ and 'never stop exploring'.
We’ve had over 60% growth this year, and got a client list full of brands your mum’s heard of, but we want to get even bigger. That's where you come in.
We’re looking for a marketing exec with a few years’ experience to help us get to the next level. Your job is to help market a marketing agency, no easy task - but hugely rewarding and bags of fun!
Working with our Marketing Manager and new biz team, you’ll be responsible for executing our marketing plans, raising the profile of our agency and helping bring in lots of shiny new clients to Synergy.
It’s a hands-on role working across the whole marketing mix; from content and PR, to events, email marketing, website management and social. You’ll work with pretty much everyone at Synergy at some point or other which means you’ll get a great insight into how we run and grow our business.
You'll be helping
- Support the delivery of the annual marketing plan
- Work with our in-house strategy, creative and client services team to translate hot topics and trends into engaging thought leadership content
- Keep our calendar up to date with relevant conferences, roundtables and events
- Working with our studio to ensure client case studies and creds are up to date
- Managing and proofing our website content to ensure it stays fresh and relevant
- Identifying relevant trade press to pitch news stories, features and comment from the Synergy team
- Identifying, writing up and submitting relevant client award entries
- Logistics and support of the delivery of Synergy’s events programme
- Plan and schedule top-notch content to distribute across our social media channels
- Support the new biz team with prospect research and database management
You'll have / be
- 2-3 years’ previous marketing / PR industry experience.
- A solid writer with a keen eye for detail. You can spot a typo at 20 yards!
- Proven capability in marketing and an interest in developing new business
- Passionate about brands, marketing and the impact communications can have on businesses
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people across all levels of the agency
- Excellent organisational skills
- Someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- Bake the occasional show–stopping sponge in our Synergy bake-offs!
- Bespoke personal development and training plan
- Peer lunch and learn sessions
- Thirsty Thursday sharing events, followed by the pub
- Mix it up in our bake/cook-off competition
- Nespresso coffee, range of teas, soft drinks, fruit, crazy selection of biscuits/snacks every day and wine/beers/crisps on Friday
- 25 days holiday - plus your birthday off
- Day volunteering for a charity of your choice per year
- Enrolment into our defined contribution pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
This is a great opportunity for a talented person to make a real impact on the business, and develop and grow the role further.