With the ability to see the bigger picture – the ‘view from 10,000 feet’ one – AND keep your feet on the ground, you’re either impressively tall, or you’re perfect for our new Strategist role.
We’re Synergy. We believe in the power of people to imagine, inspire, encourage, drive and create change in the world. It means we live by 10 principles like ‘trust your gut’, ‘pay it forward’ and ‘never stop exploring’.
With over 60% growth this year and a client list to be proud of, we need to be top of our game, tapped into the latest employee and consumer trends and delivering innovative strategies. Working in our Strategy team, you’ll bring your wealth of internal comms and employee engagement experience and be responsible for the insight and thinking behind campaigns. You’ll work alongside our Client Services and Creative teams as a dedicated strategist for key clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Investigating clients’ businesses to get to know their product/service offering, understand their vision, objectives and people strategy
- Researching, gathering and analysing data, supplied information and trends
- Producing clear, well-informed and highly creative strategic plans to deliver successful employee engagement programmes and campaigns
- Organising and running research groups, focus groups or workshops with client employees or customers and preparing reports to summarise findings and recommendations
- Engaging with external partners and associates (such as psychologists, coaches, talent attraction managers) and commissioning research from outside Synergy (when appropriate) to assist with campaign planning
- Keeping up to date with the latest employee engagement and customer experience trends, views and attitudes to support business development
- Generating original ideas (including collaboration with other team members)
- Presenting findings, conclusions and recommendations to clients
- Identifying potential risks as well as long term opportunities and devising ways to address them
- Putting in place measurement criteria for projects / campaigns and evaluating their effectiveness, suggesting changes and improvements where necessary
- Thought leadership, content generation and Synergy spokesperson for hot topics and industry trends
Sound like you? Then email your CV and a bit about you to email@example.com.