We’re Synergy. We believe in the power of people to imagine, inspire, encourage, drive and create change in the world. It means we live by 10 principles like ‘trust your gut’, ‘pay it forward’ and ‘never stop exploring’. With over 60% growth this year and a client list to be proud of, we need to be top of our game. That’s where you come in. We need an incredible people person to manage all our HR needs, including nurturing our brilliant employees and helping them to thrive in their roles. We want our people to be at their best, and you’ll be proactive in helping to make that happen. We also need a bit of help with attracting, sourcing and recruiting the very best talent to join our fast-growing team. You’ll help us create brilliant employee experiences and develop our people to their highest potential, so we stay at the top of our game as an award-winning agency.
- Nurturing our brilliant team to help people thrive in their roles
- Identifying top performing talent and putting in place plans to help fulfil their career aspirations
- Managing all talent attraction, recruitment and on-boarding activity
- Promote and instil a values-led culture – measuring team satisfaction, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations
- Putting in place innovative new approaches to attracting people including advertising, referrals, events, networking and social media strategies
- Supporting managers with appraisals, 360 feedback and PDPs
- Creation of suitable materials and content to promote Synergy as a fantastic place to work
- Development of original, exciting training and development initiatives in line with PDPs
- Custodian of Synergy’s employer brand, ensuring we create brilliant experiences for candidates and our people
- Creating employment & freelance contracts and HR policies
- Managing all employee relation matters
- Supporting the team with HR needs
- Ensuring we adhere to the latest legislative employment requirements
Sound like you? Then email your CV and a bit about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.