Do you love to crunch the numbers? Is your attention to detail razor-sharp? Do you consider yourself a bit of an admin hero? And does doing this part-time in a creative agency sound like your ideal job? We’ve got a finance assistant role with your name on it.
We’re Synergy. We believe in the power of people to imagine, inspire, encourage, drive and create change in the world. It means we live by 10 principles like ‘trust your gut’, ‘pay it forward’ and ‘never stop exploring’.
With over 60% growth this year and a client list to be proud of, we need tip-top finances to keep us in shape. And that’s where you fit in…
Working alongside our Finance Manager, you will provide support to the business including:
- Accurate processing all data entries and keeping Xero accounting package up to date
- Managing supplier invoices, obtaining approvals and preparing payment runs
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Supporting credit control, liaising with team members to resolve queries efficiently
- Managing and processing staff expenses and credit cards
- Assisting with WIP reports using our project management system, Synergist
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a finance or data processing department
- Familiar with use of Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, meets deadlines and stays calm under pressure
- A good team player, with a positive can-do attitude
- Solutions-focused and self-starter
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible working hours offered (10 hours per week) to fit around school arrangements if needed
- £10 – £14 per hour (subject to experience)
- 25 days holiday (pro rata), plus bank holidays
- Enrolment into our defined contribution pension scheme
- Fantastic, creative working environment
- Nespresso coffee, range of teas, soft drinks, fruit, selection of biscuits/snacks every day
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
We are also open to receiving applications from self employed candidates, who wish to add Synergy to their client list.
How to apply
If you like the sound of this role and wish to apply, please ping over your CV and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘Finance Assistant application’.