Join us in Bristol on Tuesday 30th April to explore diversity in engineering and how we can work towards a more inclusive industry.
Join us for breakfast in Bristol on Tuesday 30th April as we discuss why D&I is so important in the engineering industry and sharing what firms can do to ensure they are hiring a diverse mix of employees. There will be a few short, sharp presentations followed by an informal group discussion.
• How diverse and inclusive workforces contribute to bottom-line impact
• What it takes to attract, retain and engage a diverse talent pool
• The impact of women’s networks on female engineers
• What other engineering firms are doing to create D&I programmes
• Chloe Foy – Behavioural Science Strategist, Synergy Creative
• Dr Vanda Papafilippou – Senior Lecturer in Human Resources Management, UWE
• Carlie Walker – D&I specialist, Work180
When & where
Tuesday 30th April, 2019
The Square Club, 15 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HB
9:30am – 11:00am
Expect tea, coffee, pastries and some excellent conversation around this topic.
Feel free to tweet the event @synergycreative.
We look forward to seeing you there!