Showing Aviva employees their work adds up
The financial information that Aviva needs to give its employees is complex and can be difficult for employees to relate to their individual roles. The sheer volume of statistics means that the significance behind the numbers can easily be lost.
Accessible, understandable, meaningful
We created a toolkit of communications for Aviva’s 275 offices worldwide, which was translated into seven languages. It aimed to bring this information to life for colleagues, make it more easily accessible, understandable and meaningful and show how it relates to people’s day-to-day roles.
If you remember five things...make it these
The campaign provided clarity and made sense of figures in a jargon-free way.
Not bogging employees down in numbers, the concept of ‘if you remember five things make it these’ ensured messages were understood.
Your hard work adds up
After the campaign, 91% of employees said they understood how their team contributed to the overall financial results, the percentage of people who said they’d seen the figures was up 44% and 94% of employees had meaningful conversations about the results. The feedback on the campaign design and content was extremely positive, with 92% of employees liking the concept.
A quick overview
- A strong concept/theme to tie it all together
- ‘Your hard work adds up’ translated for global use
- Save the date emails with a voting mechanism for teams to choose what they'd like to discuss
- Creative visual dashboard with financial highlights
- Infographics, to be used flexibly and tailored to market
- Manager briefing packs
- Set of icons for future comms use
- Mini briefing videos explaining the terms used in the report
understood how their team contributed to the results
increase in employees engaging with figures
had meaningful conversations about the results
liked the creative concept